User Experience Designer Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria's real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: User Experience Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must have vast experience in creating user interface and experience that is appealing to customers, collating feedback, and creating a quality piece of work
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong portfolio of UI/UX design work, as well as relevant experience in the field.
- They should be well-versed in design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma. Strong problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills are also essential.
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Conducting user research and testing to understand the needs, and behaviours of users and validate design decisions.
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs
- Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-ups and lookbooks
- Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to the criteria
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes to communicate design concepts
- Designing user-centric interfaces that are easy to navigate and visually appealing
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and techniques
- Continuously iterating on the design based on feedback from users and stakeholders
- 3 years of experience with UI design or any reasonable experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the email.
LTE Senior Program Officer - Africa, Adolescents & Social NormsBill & Melinda Gates FoundationThe Foundation We are the largest nonprofit fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Founded on a simple premise: people everywhere, regardless of1 day agoShareAbuja
Network Engineer Job at Dotmac Technologies LimitedDotmac Technologies LTDFull-timeDotmac Technologies Limited - We are an Information & Communications Technology Solutions Company formed in 2008, located in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver reliable,1 day agoShareAbuja
ICT Support Officer Job at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)The International Institute of Tropical...Full-timeThe International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing1 day agoShareKano
Debt Collection Officer Job at Kuda BankKuda BankFull-timeKuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora1 day agoShareLagos
Copywriter Job at Kuda BankKuda BankFull-timeKuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora2 day agoShareLagos