Product Designer Job at Indicina Technologies Limited
Indicina Technologies Limited - Abuja
Indicina is a leading AI-driven FinTech in Africa seeking a talented and passionate Product Designer to join our team. As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for designing innovative and user-friendly financial products that will revolutionize the way Africans interact with finance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Designer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and data scientists, to design and develop user-centered, intuitive, and responsive interfaces for our financial products.
- Create and implement user experience design systems, including information architecture, wireframes, and user flows
- Conduct user research and testing to inform design decisions and validate design choices.
- Design and deliver high-fidelity prototypes and design specifications for development teams.
- Work with development teams to ensure accurate implementation of designs and design systems.
- Continuously iterate on designs based on feedback from stakeholders and user testing.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in user experience design and fintech.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Product Design, Interaction Design, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products, preferably in the fintech industry.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design work and design process.
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
Why Work with Us
- Opportunity to work for a leading AI-driven FinTech in Africa, revolutionizing the financial industry.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment with a focus on innovation and creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (including worktools and data allowance)
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Join our team and help shape the future of finance in Africa through design!
- Annual training allowance
- Paid Time Off (20 days plus national holidays)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
LTE Senior Program Officer - Africa, Adolescents & Social NormsBill & Melinda Gates FoundationThe Foundation We are the largest nonprofit fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Founded on a simple premise: people everywhere, regardless of1 day agoShareAbuja
Network Engineer Job at Dotmac Technologies LimitedDotmac Technologies LTDFull-timeDotmac Technologies Limited - We are an Information & Communications Technology Solutions Company formed in 2008, located in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver reliable,1 day agoShareAbuja
Workshop Support EngineerTechnipFMCTechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies integrated projects, products, and services. Our mission and vision:1 day agoShareRivers
Debt Collection Officer Job at Kuda BankKuda BankFull-timeKuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora1 day agoShareLagos
Team Lead, Core Banking SupportStandard BankFull-timeJOB OVERVIEW Business Segment: Engineering Location: NG, LA, Lagos, Idejo Street Job Type: Full-time Job ID: 80411786_80241052 Date Posted: 3/29/2023 JOB1 day agoShareLagos