Human Resources & Admin Officer Job at Technoton Limited
Technoton Limited, for over 30 years, has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources & Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process,
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager or other HR Executive with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases,
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills,
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven track records in recruitment processes, designing and managing training activities, carrying out performance evaluations, and rewarding and enforcing disciplinary actions.
- People-oriented and results-driven,
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The candidate must be available to resume latest by June 13th, 2023
HR ManagerAmy Consulting₦400,000 - ₦500,000 a monthFull-timeHR Leadership: 5 yearsOur client is in the Transportation and Logistics Industry (Car Rentals and Fleet Management). They urgently require an experienced HR Manager with Change Management3 day agoShareLekki
Corporate Sales and Marketing OfficerAmy Consulting₦100,000 - ₦120,000 a monthFull-timeSales / Marketing: 3 yearsOur client is a Home Furnishing company based in Lekki, Lagos State. They are currently in need of a Corporate Sales and Marketing Officer who would be responsible for3 day agoShareLagos
Realtors and Business AssociateMIDAS & LEVERAGE LIMITED₦100,000 - ₦200,000 a monthFull-timeMidas and Leverage Limited specializes in developing, managing, and selling high-quality real estate properties and has a strong reputation for providing top-notch3 day agoShareLagos
IT OfficerOVAL INTEGRATED SERVICES LIMITED₦60,000 - ₦120,000 a monthFull-timeEntry Level IT savvy with practical skills in Graphics Design, Ability to handle Social Media Management and Content Generation Good understanding of HTML, CSS and3 day agoShareUmuahia
Sales executiveMctino Ivory Tech Limited₦40,000 - ₦50,000 a monthFull-timeJOB VACANCY McTINO IVORY TECH LIMITED, a high-tech security company with head office in Port Harcourt is currently looking to hire experienced candidates to fill the3 day agoSharePort Harcourt