Data Protection Officer Job at Justrite Nigeria Limited
Justrite Nigeria Limited - Ogun
Justrite Super Store is your neighborhood one-stop retail supermarket with a wide variety of goods at competitive prices, all at your convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Protection Officer
Job Location: Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- The Data Protection Officer in our organisation should ensure adherence to the NDPR, relevant data privacy instruments and data protection directives of the data controller
- Develop and implement data security policy
- Develop and manage both Business Continuity Plan and Data Recovery Plan
- Inform and advise the organisation, management, employees and third parties' processors of their obligations under the NDPR
- Monitor compliance with the NDPR and with the organisation's own data protection objectives
- Assign responsibilities, raise awareness, and train members of staff involved in processing operations
- Advice on data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance
- Liaise with the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) and the Data Protection Compliance Organisation (DPCO) on data protection matters
Desired Qualifications / Preferred Competencies
- HND or B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a related field.
- Relevant privacy certifications are important, in addition to experience working in information security and data protection.
- Experience in building a privacy framework from scratch
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in and strong knowledge of privacy, data, operational risk management, information security, or related areas in IT
- Vast experience within a compliance, legal, audit and/or risk function, with recent experience in privacy compliance
- Thorough knowledge of data storage, computer systems and IT components
- Very good communication abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
LTE Senior Program Officer - Africa, Adolescents & Social NormsBill & Melinda Gates FoundationThe Foundation We are the largest nonprofit fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Founded on a simple premise: people everywhere, regardless of1 day agoShareAbuja
Network Engineer Job at Dotmac Technologies LimitedDotmac Technologies LTDFull-timeDotmac Technologies Limited - We are an Information & Communications Technology Solutions Company formed in 2008, located in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver reliable,1 day agoShareAbuja
ICT Support Officer Job at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)The International Institute of Tropical...Full-timeThe International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing1 day agoShareKano
Schools, Director - New Opportunities (Nigerian)NewGlobeLocation: Global - 75% travel internationally New Opportunities Department New Opportunities brings the majority of our extensive breadth of technical expertise1 day agoShareLagos
Logistics Officer Job at Choice Talents NGChoice Talents NGFull-timeChoice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small,1 day agoShareAbuja