Social Media Manager Job at TERAWORK
TERAWORK - Lagos
Terawork is the leading online talent marketplace in Africa that helps businesses thrive by connecting them with quality talent across Africa and globally. We have a pool of vetted professionals with varying levels of expertise across tech, digital, writing, business and creative services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating contents, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos and videos)
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels and audiences.
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Optimize content to further encourage community interaction and engagement.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement and loyalty.
- Develop innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Understand the customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable relationships.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Manage and track budgets for social media activities.
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Must possess a minimum of First Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- 3 years of proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or a similar role in the Sales department
- Must reside in Lekki and environs.
- Work mode is fully ONSITE.
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers.
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Must be well organized and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Experience in building a good relationship with clients.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced MS Office skill.
- Knowledge of branding and marketing strategies.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking and reporting on the results.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
LTE Senior Program Officer - Africa, Adolescents & Social NormsBill & Melinda Gates FoundationThe Foundation We are the largest nonprofit fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Founded on a simple premise: people everywhere, regardless of1 day agoShareAbuja
Cashier (Food & Beverage Services) Job at Marriott InternationalMarriott InternationalFull-timeProcess all payment methods in accordance with Accounting procedures and policies. Follow property control audit standards and cash handling procedures (e.g.,1 day agoShareLagos
Schools, Director - New Opportunities (Nigerian)NewGlobeLocation: Global - 75% travel internationally New Opportunities Department New Opportunities brings the majority of our extensive breadth of technical expertise1 day agoShareLagos
Logistics Officer Job at Choice Talents NGChoice Talents NGFull-timeChoice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small,1 day agoShareAbuja
Data Entry Clerk Job at Mercy CorpsMercy CorpsContractMercy Corps has been present in Nigeria since 2012, focusing its interventions on humanitarian assistance, economic development, and conflict mitigation. With the1 day agoShareAbuja