Senior Internal Audit Partner Job at Renmoney
Renmoney - Lagos
Renmoney - We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Internal Audit Partner
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- You will conduct assigned operational audit reviews and investigation with a view to providing assurance to the Board and Senior Management that controls are in place, adequate and operating effectively to support the Company in achieving its goals
- Conduct risk assessment and audits of departments/functional areas in accordance with the audit plan
- Timely investigation of all fraud cases, customer complaints, general investigation and any assigned special investigation as may be assigned from time to time
- Provide practical recommendations to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls. Giving assurance that controls are in place and are effective and adequate
- Track resolution of all audit / control recommendations and ensure compliance within agreed timeline.
- Prepare quarterly Board report on internal audit activities during the period
- Ensure prompt rendition of CBN/NDIC returns and also maintain relationships with Regulators and law enforcement agencies.
- Required: B.Sc Degree in any field
- Preferred: Minimum of 4 years’ experience performing Internal Control/Audit function.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Have advanced knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
- Have the ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
LTE Senior Program Officer - Africa, Adolescents & Social NormsBill & Melinda Gates FoundationThe Foundation We are the largest nonprofit fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world. Founded on a simple premise: people everywhere, regardless of1 day agoShareAbuja
Cashier (Food & Beverage Services) Job at Marriott InternationalMarriott InternationalFull-timeProcess all payment methods in accordance with Accounting procedures and policies. Follow property control audit standards and cash handling procedures (e.g.,1 day agoShareLagos
Network Engineer Job at Dotmac Technologies LimitedDotmac Technologies LTDFull-timeDotmac Technologies Limited - We are an Information & Communications Technology Solutions Company formed in 2008, located in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver reliable,1 day agoShareAbuja
Workshop Support EngineerTechnipFMCTechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies integrated projects, products, and services. Our mission and vision:1 day agoShareRivers
Journalist Job at Nigerian NavyNIGERIAN NAVYFull-timeThe Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel,1 day agoShareAbuja