Fire Alarm Techhnician
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) - Nasarawa
- Install or upgrade fire alarms in commercial and residential buildings.
- Test and repair alarm systems already in place.
- Perform inspections to ensure alarms are installed according to code.
- Complete detailed inspection reports, documenting any issues.
- Respond to emergency service calls.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- certifications related to fire safety.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in installation, maintenance, and repair of fire and smoke suppression systems and equipment.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Security and Surveillance ControllerPhillips Consulting NGDescription Our client who is a Top player in the Food & Beverage industry in Lagos is looking to recruit a Security and Surveillance Controller. Role5 day agoShareLagos
Night SupervisorHiltonFull-timeA Night Supervisor supervises night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.1 week agoShareLagos
Electrical EngineerPowerfield ConsultingPowerfield Consulting Limited covers the full spectrum of consulting Mechanical and Electrical engineering Services projects. They handle all aspects of Mechanical,1 week agoShareLagos
1 week agoShareLagos
DriverIFC Systems CorporationDriver Job #: req22642 Organization: IFC Sector: Administration/Office1 week agoShareLagos