Senior Lead - Financial Assurance.Internal Audit and Fraud Management NG
MTN plaza, Ikoyi, Lagos State, South West Region, 101233, NG
AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to LinkedIn Share to Copy Link Share to Print Reports To: Manager Financial Assurance
Division: Internal Audit and Forensic Services
- Prepare, conduct work programs for assigned audits assignments and document work done in the form of work papers in accordance with Internal Audit and Forensic Services audit methodologies.
- Research and analyze financial statement and records, operational reports, audit client’s PPPs and audit related issues as well as assist the Manager, Financial Assurance in the development of the audit work plan.
- Draft audit reports to be reviewed by Manager, Financial Assurance and prepare final reports for distribution.
- Collect process related data and statistics from process owners, to determine effectiveness and quality of MTNN services and determine required changes in the processes and practices necessary to provide optimum service in the most cost-effective manner.
- Review the performance Auditor, Financial Assurance, and complete engagement level appraisals in accordance with the Internal Audit and Forensic Services Methodology. Also oversee and coordinate the activities of Auditor, Financial Assurance and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Use of analytical tools to test compliance with operational, financial, and statutory regulations as well as internal controls.
- Adherence to Internal Audit and Forensic Services audit methodologies and IIA (International Internal Audit) standards
- Periodic follow-up on audit recommendations to determine successful implementation of counter measures and corrective actions and sustain the development of corrective actions and countermeasures ensuring compliance with PPPs as well as internal and financial controls.
- Identify root of business process problems and assist in developing the business case for change, benchmarking and carrying out surveys relating to process operations and improvement. Also, identify areas of opportunity for cost and financial optimization.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required
- B.Sc./HND Accounting or related discipline
- Professional Accounting/Auditing Certification - ACA, ACCA, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Additional qualifications CFE, CISA or CIMA would be an added advantage
Experience: 3 - 7 years’ experience which includes;
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on operational experience in an area of specialization (especially financial audit) coupled with supervising/managing others.
- Telecom experience or previous work experience with auditing firms
- Experience across diverse cultures and geographies is advantageous.
About UsMTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
With more than 17510 professionals, working in over 20 countries around the world.
MTN recruiters are always searching for brilliant candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. MTN employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire telecommunication industry.
Do you want to be a part of a mission that delivers a bold new digital world to Nigeria and Nigerians?
Then, join MTN Nigeria!
Welcome to our Y’ello family where our people are our most critical competitive assets. If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes and invests in YOU while delivering the best value to those they serve, then THIS is the place.
Our Employee Value Proposition enables you to work with meaning, connect to develop, thrive in positivity, and grow with purpose, all-round, in all aspects to Live inspired.
We are a proudly Platinum IiP certified company dedicated to choosing the very best candidates and working to develop your skill and talent to make sure we boost a workforce second to none.
It’s a great place to work!
Take that bold step and apply today!
Senior Manager - Cyber Security and IT Assurance.Internal Audit and Fraud Management NG
Ikoyi, Lagos, South West Region, Nigeria
Insightful quality assurance reviews on technology audits, providing independent and robust review and challenge on the audit teams’ assurance work covering technology audits (e.g., cybersecurity; IT resilience; system software lifecycle events; infrastructure and architecture; technology change programs, etc.)Insightful quality assurance reviews on technology audits, providing independent and robust review and challenge on the audit teams’ assurance work covering technology audits (e.g., cybersecurity; IT resilience; system software lifecycle events; infrastructure and architecture; technology change programs, etc.) Senior Manager - Cyber Security and IT Assurance.Internal Audit and Fraud Management NG Add Job to My Job Selections
Senior Manager - Forensic Assurance and Investigations.Internal Audit and Fraud Management NG
Ikoyi, Lagos, South West Region, Nigeria
Responsible for managing forensic investigations and assessments, fraud analytics, monitoring and reporting, litigation support and proactive risk assessments within scope of established policies, procedures and standards.Responsible for managing forensic investigations and assessments, fraud analytics, monitoring and reporting, litigation support and proactive risk assessments within scope of established policies, procedures and standards. Senior Manager - Forensic Assurance and Investigations.Internal Audit and Fraud Management NG Add Job to My Job Selections
Accounts OfficerFull-timeAccounts Officer Alarm Center Limited Accounting, Auditing & Finance Lagos Full Time Manufacturing & Warehousing NGN Confidential10 hour agoShareLagos+2 locations
Security Operations SupervisorFull-timeSecurity Operations Supervisor Alarm Center Limited Management & Business Development Lagos Full Time Manufacturing & Warehousing10 hour agoShareLagos
Beauty Event CoordinatorWorQulture₦70,000 - ₦80,000 a monthFull-timeOur client (a beauty brand) is in search of a project coordinator who will manage information and resources, helping to deliver projects on time and within budget,15 hour agoShareLagos
Business Development Officer Job at Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsDiscovery Cycle ProfessionalsFull-timeDiscovery Cycle Professionals is a global network of experienced consultants, academics, and technocrats assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services15 hour agoShareAbuja
Ongoing Recruitment at ILF Consulting EngineersILF Consulting EngineersFull-timeThe ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure15 hour agoShareAbuja